Join us as an exhibitor at the California Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology Society’s Annual Symposium, “A Midsummer Night’s Wheeze,” June 23-25, 2023, at the beautiful Hyatt Regency, Huntington Beach. Your pharmaceutical company will gain unparalleled access to a highly targeted audience of top allergists and immunologists by showcasing your innovative products and solutions, directly influencing the decision-makers shaping the future of patient care. Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to increase brand visibility, network with industry leaders, and cement your company’s reputation as a key player in the allergy, asthma, and immunology sectors.
The exhibitor fee is $4500 and includes one six-foot table that is clothed and skirted. You will also receive badges for up to two exhibitors. Additional exhibitors may be added for $300 each. The exhibit fee includes access to the symposium sessions. All coffee breaks are hosted in the exhibit hall.
Setup of the booths will begin on Friday at 8:00 am. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if any additional equipment is required.
Dismantling of exhibits can begin following the final coffee break on Sunday. We request that you do not break down your booth any earlier.
Space is assigned in accordance with reservation date of applicants, as well as priority to previous participants.
Exhibitors agree that all property displayed on their table top exhibit will be stored at the hotel at their own risk. The hotel does not guarantee that such property will be in locked or supervised rooms at all times and it is further understood that individual exhibitors should obtain adequate insurance against theft, damage or destruction of such property. The hotel reserves the right to require exhibitors to sign a statement assuming the sole risk for theft, damage or destruction of property as a condition of using exhibit space in the hotel in accordance with the booking agreement.
EXHIBIT PRACTICE AND REGULATIONS
- In the interest of the success of the meeting, attendees and Exhibitors agree not to extend invitations, call meetings, or otherwise encourage the absence of members or Exhibitors from the conference or Exhibit Hall during the official hours of the program. Any events outside the meeting and at the meeting hotel need to be approved through the CSAAI.
- Items exhibited must be acceptable for display in the technical exhibit of the CSAAI as determined by the convention manager.
- Display material must be shipped directly to the hotel in advance of the meeting or carried by the exhibitor to the venue. Please thoroughly review any Exhibit and shipping information provided by the CSAAI or Venue.
- Please keep track of the date of shipment, method of shipment, and any air bill numbers.
- Extremely Important: Mark shipping box(es) very clearly with your company name and the representative attending the meeting! There are no FedEx or UPS deliveries on the weekends. Please ensure that your parcels will arrive on the Friday BEFORE setup.
- Badges will be required for all functions. Representatives of firms that have not reserved space will not be allowed in the exhibit area.
- Payment for the tabletop exhibit must be remitted on confirmation of exhibit reservation.
- Refund of exhibit rental after June 1 is contingent on the availability of a replacement exhibit
- No subletting of exhibit space is permitted.
- Exhibitors are responsible for the hauling and storage of exhibit materials and the cost involved thereby.
- The exhibit area will not be secured, and the CSAAI does not guarantee against loss or theft or otherwise.
- Additional signage and equipment (i.e., phone lines and electricity) may be ordered in advance by exhibitors directly from the hotel. The CSAAI can provide you with this information or the contact information for the hotel Conference Service Manager.
- The CSAAI will not be responsible or liable for accidental damage or otherwise to exhibits in connection with the transfer, installation, maintenance, removal, or display.
- Individual Exhibitors will be responsible for their return shipments. Be sure to bring pre-paid shipping labels for returning your exhibit materials.
Exhibitor Invitation Request
Completing the form below will NOT register you as an exhibitor. It will, however, email you a formal Invitation to Exhibit and a Payment Form should you be required to submit these documents before registering. To REGISTER AS AN EXHIBITOR, Click Here.